Simple Deviled Eggs

/ Leave a Comment

I have a tendency to always buy too many eggs...I am talking about the big ole crate of eggs...which typically leads me to make one of my favorite snacks. Deviled Eggs.

Seriously...who doesn't love deviled eggs!? If you don't like deviled eggs I would suggest you take a hike. 

I'm kidding!! But for real...what's wrong with you?!



Ingredients:
  • 5 hard boiled eggs; peeled and halved
  • 2 tbsp mayonnaise
  • 1 tsp. yellow mustard
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 tsp cayenne pepper for final sprinkle
  • 2 sliced pieces of pickled jalapenos; chopped > Pickled jalapeno recipe here
Directions:

  • Take yellow yolk from hard boiled halved egg and toss into bowl. Once all yolk is scooped out, add mayo and mustard with salt/pepper. 
  • Chop up pickled jalapeno and toss into yolk, mayo, mustard mix. Whip with mixer or a spoon until everything is smooth.
  • Take a zip lock bag and cut bottom corner of bag to make an easy yolk dispenser. 
  • Fill up halved eggs with yolk mix and sprinkle with cayenne pepper. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment