Daily Beauty Must-Haves

/ Leave a Comment
A few of my family and friends have been asking me what I use for my skin and hair regimen. I always love to share what new beauty products I am using but keep in mind what I use may work differently for you. I would suggest trying each of these products at different times so you can see what truly works best for you. 

Here is a list of my five favorite products I can't live without...well, I can but I don't want to. 

  1. Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream: this was a birchbox find and now I would consider myself a loyal customer of the Wonder Eye Cream brand. 
  2. No. 7 Pore Refining Serum: perfect for giving you that flawless skin. Rub into trouble areas of your face before putting on your make up...you can find this brand at your local Target store. 
  3. Peter Thomas Camu Camu Power C x 30 Serum: Packed with more vitamin C than a crate of oranges...pretty badass, right?
  4. Leven Rose Jojoba Oil: Perfect for right after you get out of the shower or before you go to bed. Warning...don't use more than a dime size because too much can make you look very greasy!
  5. Bumble and Bumble Pret-a-Powder: When I use this I can literally go 7 days without washing my hair and still get compliments on day 7...this little guy is a HUGE time saver.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment