Honey Drizzled Yogurt

/ Leave a Comment
No matter how many alarms I set I always hit the snooze button...since I am always scrambling to get ready I've learned to make yummy easy breakfast recipes. 

Here is one I've been making couple times a week...one month in and the recipe still hasn't gotten old. 

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup vanilla yogurt
  • 1/4 of a nectarine; sliced
  • 1 tsp brown sugar
  • 1 tsp honey
  • 1 tsp pomegranate seeds
Directions:
  • Put sliced nectarine pieces in a microwaveable bowl. Sprinkle brown sugar on top of nectarines and microwave for 1 minute.
  • Scoop 1 cup of vanilla yogurt (or plain since the honey sweetens up the yogurt). Drizzle some honey on top of the yogurt. 
  • Take warm nectarines and layer on top drizzled honey. Before I add 1 tsp of pomegranate seeds I like to drizzle a little more honey on top of the nectarines. 
All done! Mmmmm...mmmm...make sure to eat it up while the nectarines are still warm!



0 comments:

Post a Comment