Modern Times Cafe

/ Leave a Comment
A couple weeks ago, I had an astounding breakfast feast at Modern Times Cafe with a friend that is originally from Minnesota. The place was so good I couldn't pass up writing about it. Don't believe me? Check out the reviews for yourself (don't pay attention to the haters).

Modern Times Cafe is an American style breakfast and brunch diner - unsurprisingly, the place is staffed with uber friendly hipsters and/or hippies passing out handwritten menus on recycled paper. I absolutely loved it.




After ordering my second cup of coffee, I had made up my mind and ordered Emily's scramble - it was filled with a variety of veggies in lemon juice and thyme. I melted after my first bite.



I will definitely will be going back for seconds. Anyone with me?

Want to know more about Modern Times Cafe? Click here.



0 comments:

Post a Comment