Roasted Radishes with Rosemary & Feta

/ Leave a Comment
Hey there and happy Monday! Its been quite some time since I posted anything on here and I am ready to get back into action. With summer in full swing and our weekends packed with plans...its been easy to slip away from the normal posts. 

I decided to post something I've always wanted to try making myself and  was happy I found it to be easy to make, healthy, and perfect to use as a side dish or a quick easy meal. 



Ingredients:
  • Handful of radishes; washed and cut in half
  • Fresh rosemary sprig
  • crumbled feta
  • 1 tbsp of olive oil
  • 1 tbsp of unsalted butter
  • salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
  • Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
  • Put halved radishes into mixing bowl and drizzle with olive oil and pinch of salt.
  • Place on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. 
  • While radishes are in the oven; chop up rosemary and mix up with feta. Put aside till radishes are done baking. 
  • Take out the radishes and leave the oven on - toss the radishes with tablespoon of butter. Place back into the oven for another 10-15 minutes...I left mine in longer because I wanted them more crispy. 
  • After 10-15 minutes; take out the radishes and let them cool for 5 minutes. Once cooled toss them with feta mix and you are all finished!



0 comments:

Post a Comment