Prosciutto Baked Eggs with Parm

/ Leave a Comment
Heyoooo I'm back! It feels like I haven't posted anything in weeks...its actually only been 1 week and I was visiting my parents in Dayton, OH. I love going home because my parents fridge and pantry is always PACKED with every ingredient possible... you know what that means... experimenting with new recipes!

This recipe is fairly simple and super satisfying for a breakfast dish... its easy to make for the whole family as well! 

My creative home recipes will be on the blog later this week...you will have to wait! ;)

Here is a list of the few items you will need...ingredients listed below is enough to make one serving. I used a small ceramic dish to bake in but you can use a large one if you need to serve more people. 

  • 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
  • couple slices of prosciutto
  • 1 egg
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 small ceramic dish

Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  • Line your ceramic dish with slices of prosciutto
  • Crack an egg in the dish
  • Sprinkle with parmesan cheese
  • salt and pepper to taste

ALL DDONNNEEE!




0 comments:

Post a Comment